History and Background
Beginning as a residential agency in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs in 1959, Rutherfords & Co. branched into Industrial Property several years later when recognising a gap in the market for knowledgeable industrial agents. Having established a strong reputation as one of Melbourne’s most professional and honest agencies, Rutherfords & Co. became Rutherfords Real Estate in 2003.
Having four generations work within Rutherfords has ensured the company’s core values have been kept since day one.
As the years moved on Rutherfords has continuously had to grow their team to keep up with the demand of returning customers and new business as a result of referrals. Rutherfords relocated to Melbourne’s Northern suburbs in 2006 to accommodate the demand of the business. Rutherfords today is still expanding and has transacted deals all around the country for their clients.